Friday, November 28, 2008

Fail

Failed Pictures, Images and Photos

Here it is, the end of November, and I have failed again. I started out strong. I had a plot and I knew what I wanted to write. But I guess I didn't care enough. I wrote a little over 8,000 words for my novel for NaNoWriMo and then I quit. I had the best intentions. I really wanted to succeed this year. But I couldn't make it happen.

But on a more positive note, I continued to take care of my kiddos, I worked two jobs, I survived through several terrible stomach bugs, and I became a Girl Scout leader. Yea, Me!

1 comment:

Sarahlynn said...

I'm impressed by 8000 words! I don't know how you did that much, with all you've got going on! My first attempt at a novel was 10,000 words and I still call it "my first novel" even though I didn't come close to finishing it because IT WAS REALLY HARD WORK. The only reason I made it to 50,000 this year was because I have two free mornings a week to write. Kids in school, me not working, not home to get distracted by chores, just pure writing time. So, congrats!!!