Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Fill In

ffi

1. Give me enough coffee and I'll try to get some work done.

2. Whenever my kids act like brats/jerks like they did this morning, I want to drink.

3. I wish for a day with no obligations or responsibilities.

4. A Hershey Special Dark Miniature Bar was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.

5. To live in this world means to try and make it a better place than it was before I got here.

6. Other than this one, unknown is the last blog I commented on. I haven't commented on any because I'm new to this and kinda shy!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Kaemie's play, tomorrow my plans include working a double shift from 8:00am to midnight and Sunday, I want to sleep!

1 comment:

FoN said...

Eww...8:00 to midnight is just not right. I hope you got some sleep today!