Sunday, March 8, 2009

Feeling Better Now


I am recovering from several days of suffering with the flu! I started sneezing last Saturday, worked Sunday with tissue stuffed up each nostril, and didn't move off the couch Monday and Tuesday. I started tasting food again Thursday after eating nachos with jalepenos.


For better news... Kenna's school had Pizza Bingo night last Friday. Sounds like fun, huh? We eat pizza then play BINGO! Simple concept, but it raises a bunch o'money for the school. (I'm getting in Leprechaun mode for St. Patrick's Day). Kaemie went to that elementary school, also, so I figured that was my eleventh Pizza Bingo. I won an emergency car kit one year, and a propane grill another year. This year, Kenna won zoo passes in a door prize drawing. Not bad for our little family! The best part of Pizza Bingo is that they cover the tables with paper and we get to color on them. I wish I'd taken pictures of our artwork, but I'll remember next year.


No comments: