Sunday, July 26, 2009

Should I Feel Safe With These Two? I Need My Brains Almost Every Day!




Kaemie reported to a local school on June 14 to continue performing as a Zombie extra in a locally produced movie. This day was not nearly as long as the previous shoots, although we are all learning that working on a move is a lot of "sit around and wait." She got her makeup done again and I think it is a compliment to say that she makes a beautiful zombie!




This scene was being filmed on a playground, so they had a lot of kids around. The crew even asked Kenna if she wanted to be a zombie! Who knew Kenna's walk was perfect for this role? She had her costume torn up -
















- then went to makeup -

















- and took Zombie 101 class -



















- to get the perfect zombie look!














My beautiful girls...





No comments: