Saturday, September 13, 2008

Reliving My Youth



Poison still ROCKS!

I went to their concert at the Kansas State Fair this past Sunday.

I did this

more times that night than I've done in my whole life. My friend Jennifer went with me. I didn't take any pictures because I guess we were both so excited about going that we both forgot our cameras. Doesn't matter, I'll remember it for a long time, despite the four beers. I guzzled those pretty quickly so I could ROCK OUT without worrying about spilling them!

I felt old when Brett Michaels said that Poison has been making music for 22 years! Yeah, I probably saw one of their first concerts. 22. Years. Ago. It was my first rock concert (SHH... my parents think my first concert was Bon Jovi the following year). Then I felt really old when I woke up the next day and my knees hurt from dancing and jumping and my arms hurt from clapping and waving.

But, just so ya know... I ROCK AT CONCERTS!!!!

No comments: