Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins: #169

And...here we go!
1. The right word does not begin with the letter "f".
2. Go to your room and shut the door quietly, please.
3. Up to my eyeballs in Girl Scout Cookies.
4. Away above the chimney tops where troubles melt like lemon drops is where you'll find me.
5. Ooh! What is that yummy food and how many points will it cost me?
6. Mothers eating their young is a good idea.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Kenna going to bed early, tomorrow my plans include watching Whip It and Sunday, I want to clean house!

4 comments:

MaR said...

Oh, I remember GS cookies :)
Hope Kenna goes to bed early.

My post is up here, happy weekend!

Unknown said...

I have two guys who would love to eat the Girl Scout cookies for you.

Rach said...

Your answers made me laugh, hope you have a great weekend :-)

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful weekend! Mariposa's Friday Fill-ins