Friday, March 26, 2010

That's Not What Happens

1. I must say though I've meet some that on their profile they say "Wanting a SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP" and for some reason or another that's not what happens!
Means: Everyone seems to quickly realize how creepy I really am.

2. I believe that all happens for a reason and that reason may not be for us to understand, just to accept.
Means: I am unable to reason...

3. I can drive a truck, tractor, build a fence, work on my truck, rope steers, ride my horse in competiton and can dress up to go out with you out on a Saturday night.
Means: I am trying to tell you why I always smell like cow shit.

4. I'm independent, yet needy.
Means: I have the money and the time to stalk you.

5. My partner should be loyal, hardworking and confident. Hope I'm not asking for too much.
Means: I am counting on you to support me.

6. Please No headcases, NO Liars, cheats, NOT married or exes drama. Just sincere and HONEST people please....
Means: I haven't been single long so I can afford to be picky.

7. Weekend in Vegas and having it totally comp'd is awesome, going to an African wedding in Kenya was a blast, tango'ng in Argentina was an experience, and swimming with sharks in Belize was an adrelaine rush.
Means: You will never compare to the life I lead by myself.

8. I do believe that you can not understand the true spirit of a person by the means of email.
Means: We must meet for sex immediately.

9. What I am particularly into right now is purchasing older homes, restoring them and renting them.
Means: I am currently unemployed.

10. Attraction dictates passion, passion allows understanding, and understanding initiates compromise.
Means: It made sense in my head.

3 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Your so right about the creepy :)
Good answers.

Have a great Friday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/octolicious-friday-fest-peoples/

Tami Winbush said...

OMG - this is so funny! :) How in the world do you come up with these? You are pretty funny!

http://tamis-ramblings.blogspot.com/2010/03/dating-profiles-meme-thats-not-what.html

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Shawn-
You did a great job! I laughed out loud at "Means: I have the money and the time to stalk you." Too much. Thanks for playing...